Today my baby turns 16! I can’t believe how the years have flown by! I am amazed at the Godly young man he is growing into, and am overwhelmed with gratitude that the Lord chose me to be his Mom. Thank You, Lord, for this precious gift!
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14
1. Please pray for me – I did something to my neck/shoulder and it hurts to move my head or left arm. Must have strained a muscle or something.
2. One of my daycare families is having a hard time right now, both parents need jobs and they may have to move in with her parents if they don’t get them very soon. I told her to have faith cause My God is the miracle worker!
Thanks for praying with me! Love you!
I have a praise report on baby Peter – his surgery for the tethered spinal cord yesterday went very well! The doctors say it went just as planned and Peter is doing very good. Thank You Father, you are so Good to us!
But let all who take refuge in You be glad, Let them ever sing for joy;
And may You shelter them, That those who love Your name may exult in You.
For it is You who blesses the righteous man, O LORD, You surround him with favor as with a shield. Psalm 5:11-12
The enemy seems to be working overtime – I have a small list:
1. Sarah – young lady in our church, is pregnant and in the hospital. She is really sick and not able to keep anything down.
2. Baby Peter – he is having his spinal surgery tomorrow at 9am. He is 5 mos old and has a tethered spinal cord.
3. Thom’s friend Aaron – his dad had a massive heart attack last week, moderate to severe brain damage. Been on life support since. They are going to pull the plug tomorrow if they don’t see any improvement in next 24hrs.
4. Becca – young lady at our church – she made a mistake and her 4 children have been taken away by child protective services. Praying for peace and comfort for her and for good placement and safety for the kids.
5. My health – me and Alayla, (one of the daycare kids) are both feeling under the weather. Sinus, cough, sore throat….
Thank you for your prayers… its alot, but I know our God is able to do more than we can ask, think, or imagine!
But You, O LORD, are a shield about me, My glory, and the One who lifts my head. I was crying to the LORD with my voice, And He answered me from His holy mountain. Selah. I lay down and slept; I awoke, for the LORD sustains me.
I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people Who have set themselves against me round about. Psalm 3:3-6